Arriving on June 1, 2017 - Departing on June 11, 2017
Antonija Gros, is a Singapore based art teacher and illustrator. Known for publishing Fine Art children’s books and greeting cards.
This Sketching and Journaling workshop is a unique opportunity to learn how to create visual memories that cameras can never record. Draw and paint on location from direct observation and develop our designs further in the art studio.
Every participant will receive one-to-one tuition and guidance exploring various types of media pen and ink, pencil, watercolour and pastel. All materials will be provided for.
This workshop will help you connect to your creative
voice with passion, make a clear statement, and communicate it
through your art.
All skill levels are welcome from absolute beginners to experienced artists.
A taste of your visit to Le Vieux
- Tour and paint the medieval towns and villages in the
- See original 20,000 year old prehistoric cave
- Visit the bustling market towns of Cahors and Sarlat.
- Paint on-site and benefit from personal
- Lose yourself in the blooming gardens.
- Share your experiences with other artists over
- Finish the day with a fantastic gourmet dinner.
What's included on this Creative
- Nine night's lodging (single or shared occupancy)
- All meals except two lunches and one dinner out
- Gourmet dinners
- Transport to unique painting sites
- Daily excursions
- 24 hour use of the art studio and extensive art
- Round trip transport to Toulouse International Airport
- Services of bilingual guides
Prices to be announced
To enroll, or for more information including prices, please
contact us via our :
Contact page, by E-mail, or by Phone +33
565 245 013 / +33 634 951 588