Arriving on June 16, 2017 - Departing on June 26, 2017
Lynda is a creative yogi now a certified Duke Integrative Medicine (Health/Life/Creativity) Coach and Chopra trained yoga/meditation/Ayurveda instructor who loves anything French.
She is an artist www.lyndachambers.com; writer who assists folks in writing memoir, poetry, fiction, songs; a chef trained in Australia; a lover of all things to do with life www.chamberslife.com. Mostly, She is a lot of fun (really) and wants everyone to have the time of their lives!
Join the Adventure just exploring the Dordogne, and/or sketching and watercoloring French villages; writing memoir and poetry, discovering spices at the markets and savoring them later, dancing and eating the most amazing meals. Drinking fabulous wines. You can do what YOU want. Enjoy oga, fabulous walks, hikes, etc.
Watercolor, writing, cooking, etc will be offered al carte on site at $25/hour.
A taste of your visit to Le Vieux
- Visit Souillac for the colorful market, the domed 16th century
church, and perhaps a taste at the Eau de Vie distillery museum.
- Enjoy the bustling market in Sarlat, renowned for its architecture
spanning 5 centuries.
- Visit Rocamadour, a historic pilgrimage site perched on a limestone cliff, with one of the most dramatic settings of any village in
- Take a day trip to see 14,000 year old world famous cave paintings at Pech Merle. These caves will be closed to the public soon
so this is a unique privilege for us.
- Discover the Dordogne, visit Chateau Baynac. Relax and lunch
beside the river, then drive back to LVC via Roquegageac and
Domme. Time for sketching, photos.
What's included on this Creative
- Nine night's lodging (single or shared occupancy)
- All meals except two lunches and one dinner out
- Gourmet dinners
- Transport to unique painting sites
- 24 hour use of the art studio and extensive art
- Round trip transport to Toulouse International Airport or
Gourdon train station
- Services of bilingual guides
$2500 for 10 days.
To enroll, or for more information, please
contact Lynda via her website :