Arriving on August 17, 2017 - Departing on August 27, 2017
Join Margaret for ten days of painting at Le Vieux Couvent. Margaret
will demonstrate her plein-air techniques in pastels, as well as
watercolour and soluble pen & wash skills to build up a travel
painting diary, and with a studio on site, students will be able to
work on into the ‘wee small hours’ if they wish!
Margaret is a renowned UK instructor, and is qualified in any
medium - her workshops take her around the world, and she is well
known for her plein-air skills and techniques. Check her website to
view her inspiring paintings and pastel works.
Day trips include the bustling market towns of Cahors and
Sarlat, as well as the endless subject varieties around the convent
A taste of your visit to Le Vieux
- Visit the bustling market towns of Cahors and Sarlat.
- Paint on-site and benefit from Margaret's personal
- Lose yourself in the blooming gardens.
- Share your experiences with other artists over
- Finish the day with a fantastic gourmet dinner.
What's included on this Creative
- Gourmet dinners
- Transport to unique painting sites
- 24 hour use of the art studio and extensive art
- Round trip transport to Toulouse Internationl Airport or
Gourdon train station
- Services of bilingual guides
To enroll, or for more information including prices, please
contact us via our :
Contact page, by E-mail, or by Phone +33
565 245 013.